Monday, June 27, 2005

Choices, choices

This Monday one wasn't bad at all. In fact, I was surprised how consistent the long clues were. Sometimes, you can tell one of the longer clues is a weak link for others, but this one was good. Kurt Mengel and Jan-Michele Gianette sure has tricks up their sleeves:

Choice at a supermarket checkout - 'paperorplastic'
Choice offered at an electronic payment machine -'creditordebit'
Choice at an airplane ticket counter - 'windoworaisle'
Choice at a coffee bar - 'regularordecaf'

Things to know:
Loni Anderson - American Actress, once married to Burt Reynolds, notably WKRP Cincinnati
Georgia Engel - American Film/ TV actress, notably the Mary Tyler Moore show.
Tommy LaSorda - Dodgers manager.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi curtis...Wow! While I was searching for info on work at home choices I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work at home choices. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about work at home choices.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi curtis, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on affiliate marketing when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for affiliate marketing. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about affiliate marketing at the site above.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home