Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Three pairs

Lee Glickstein and Nancy Salonmon gives us three pairs of puns today. Quite enjoyable.

Pair of socks? - onetwopunch
Pair of sneakers? - partnersincrime
Pair of pant? - huffandpuff

Cool words:
Electronic journals - blogs
Wise up - getsmart
It ended at 11:00 on 11/11 - wwi
Linen pulp product - ragpaper

So you may have noticed this blog has been subpar recently, and that's because I've been spending way too much time making crossword puzzles. I have foresaken work and alienated friends. I have a few ones that I'm quite proud of and will be sending to Will Shortz soon. Man, what a trip it would be to be published in the NYT. Sorry if I'm disappointing anyone for not keeping this blog up to date. I've been doing the daily puzzles, but don't have time to do intense research anymore. If you're interested in test driving an original puzzle from me, please email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home