Monday, November 28, 2005

Word up!

Hey friends. There is some good news in the last few weeks. First of all, I got my third puzzle accepted at the NY Sun. I've never had a transformation puzzle accepted, so this is good news indeed. Also continuing this trajectory, I finally heard back from Will Shortz on puzzles I sent in last July. Most of it was bad news, and he rejected a good deal of those puzzles, but the good news is, one was straightout accepted and he had three revise and resubmits. The one that got accepted was a pretty modern quote that I was questioning. Even though it's quite funny, I break up the quote in the middle with 2 four-letter, one-word-each entries. So yeah, nary six months after I started in this con, and I'm accepted at the NYT - pantheon of all crosswords. Excitement abound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home